– initial training, a starting point for employees who have not yet had contact with SAS technology and want to learn about it. During the training, we present an overview of the SAS Platform and the tools.
SAS 4GL Basics
– during the training the basic elements of SAS 4GL syntax are discussed (including Data Step, Proc Step, functions, formats, operators, iterative processing, tables), mechanisms for reading and writing text files, library concept, data types.
Advanced SAS 4GL programming techniques
– extension of the training “SAS 4GL Basics”. During the training, among others, issues related to data sorting, indexes, service procedures, techniques for combining files, process optimization methods are discussed.
Structured Query Language in SAS
– training containing information on SQL usage in SAS.
SAS 4GL Macro programming
– enrichment for the training “SAS 4GL Basics” and “Advanced SAS 4GL programming techniques”. Issues discussed during the training will allow users to use parameters and dynamically generated code in created processes.
Microsoft Office Access to SAS
– the training covers issues related to access techniques to data located on the SAS platform from the level of MS Office applications and the possibilities they offer.
ETL processes in SAS
– covering topics related to the creation of the so-called “Jobs” in the SAS Data Integration Studio tool. The presented issues will allow you to create your own processes in DI Studio using the default transformations and transformations created by the user.
OLAP structures in SAS
– the training covers techniques for creating multidimensional Online analytical processing (OLAP) structures based on SAS files used in reporting and data analysis.
Information maps in SAS
– a training dedicated to business users in the field of building and using SAS information maps created on flat tables or multidimensional OLAP structures.
Work in SAS EG environment
– a training dedicated to business users in the field of work with the use of the SAS Enterprise Guide tool. The training includes available wizards usage, data imprort/export, query construction and parameterization